Arts & Culture
Mural by Derek Donnelly
Hot Spots & Hangouts
- Green Bench Brewing opened Tuesday 9/12 at 12PM. Although they don't have WiFi at the moment, they do have air conditioning and cold beer, accepting cash only. Stop by their tasting room to cool off.
- 3 Daughters Brewing opened at 2PM on Tuesday, 9/12. While you're there, enjoy some food by Maggie on the Move.
- Big Storm Brewing is open for business with power, beer and food! They are accepting credit card or cash. Take a well deserved break with them.
- Ale and the Witch has power and will have all of their concert stage electrical strips and power strips plugged in and ready for use. They will open from 2-11PM Tuesday, 9/12.
- Grassroots Kava House has opened on Tuesday 9/12 with their regular hours and power but no internet at the moment. They are taking cash and credit cards.
- Clear Labs (co-working for creative professionals) will be re-opening Monday 9/18. They are offering this to the local St Pete Creative community. If you are a creative, freelancer, or communications professional and your home office (or regular office) was affected by Hurricane Irma their doors are open to you. Clear Labs is extending 3 FREE days to professionals in need of a place to work and use Wi-Fi temporarily. Need more time? Your first month is 50% off if you decide to stay.
- The Body Electric Yoga has no power but are running nearly a full schedule every day. On Sunday at 4pm there is a free Hurricane Stress-Relief practice.
Eats & treats
- Locale Market is open and their Fast N' Fresh and Surf N' Turn food stations are now ready for business.
- Bavaros Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria and will be open for dinner starting Tuesday 9/12.
- Caddy's on Central is open starting Tuesday 9/12
- Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse will be opening their doors for dining hours at both locations on Tuesday 9/12.
- The Birchwood, The Birch & Vine and The Canopy are all open with their regular business hours.
- Hofbrauhaus St. Petersburg is open for their normal business hours beginning at 4PM on Tuesday, 9/12.
- Chief's Creole Cafe will be open Tuesday 9/12.
- The Oyster Bar is back to regular operating hours. Full menu will be available Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday service will be limited until fishing boats go back out to sea.
- Lucky Dill is back to regular operating hours.
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare will be back to regular operating hours Wednesday 9/13.
- The Grateful Fed Pub is back to regular operating hours.
- The Galley is open regular hours with a limited menu and plenty of cold beverages
- Sea Salt St. Petersburg is open for business!
- Culver's is open for business!
Hotels and Accomodations
- Magnuson Hotel-Marina Cove is reopening Tuesday 9/12. They have air and hot water. The bar will be open from 3-12PM and food outlets will be open for breakfast Wednesday 9/13.
- The Beach House Suites opens Wed Sep 13th and The Don CeSar Friday Sep 15th. Reservations can be made online or via phone.
- Hotel Indigo is open for business with limited availability.
- BridgePoint Church would like to provide a "small oasis" for the St. Pete community today. Stop by the Tyrone campus (6690 Crosswinds Drive, behind Best Buy) from on Tuesday 9/12 from 4 to 8PM to enjoy air conditioning, cold bottled waters while they last, and friendly conversation with other folks in the community. Bring your cell phone charging cables, outlets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- ELITE Body Cryotherapy is open for normal business hours. M-F 9-7pm and Sat. 10-4pm. They also have a first time client special for $40 for a first Whole Body Cryotherapy session.
- Toltec Investigations would like to offer their services to all chambers members and all St Petersburg citizens and business owners. Contractor fraud and insurance fraud are some of the top issues surrounding recovery from natural disasters .Should any of our members need to hire professionals to help with clean, tree removal, other contract services, etc. they can assist with verifying their credentials and making sure the contracted companies are properly licensed, insured, and registered with the state. As always they offer generous discounts to Chamber members of 15-20% depending on the services needed.
- St. Petersburg College will reopen Monday, September 18th.
- Carter Enterprises is offering all new customers a 10% discount on all services until 9-30-17 to help any consumer or business get the technology back up and running.
- Japosid Cleaning Services, Inc. is available to provide assistance removing debris, carpet extractions, deep cleanings, restroom sanitation, floor care, and more.
- Busch Gardens is offering Florida residents a special BOGO offer for single-day tickets starting September 13th-17th.
- Suncoast Credit Union is open at both of their St, Pete locations. 2120 34th St South and 12003 28th St North.
- Southwest Airlines plans to resume operations at Tampa International Airport on Wednesday at 1 p.m. with a reduced schedule. Go to www.southwest.com for the latest updates or call 1-800-435-9792.
- Healthy Lifestyles Tampa Bay is open for business.
- Friends of Strays is reopened to the public. They will follow their normal business hours of 1-7pm W-F, 10-4 Saturday and Sunday.
- Massage Studio is open in St. Pete and they are here to help de-stress after the storm!
- The Flower Centre on 9th street is open and ready for business.
- Daddy Kool Records is open for business.
- St. Pete Life Improvement Center is open 1:00-8:30 on weekdays.
- St. Pete Life Magazine is open for business!
- Pregnancy Treasures and Boutique is open for business.
Do you have something to add to our list? Email email@example.com