growING BUSINESS seminars
Thursday, May 5th
The goal of Thursday, May 5th is to have FREE member-led seminars all over the city with members helping members grow smarter.
The 7 C’s of Successful Advertising
The Tampa Bay Times provided members the opportunity to attend an advertising workshop covering the key elements that go into an effective advertising campaign: Creative, Color, Content, Consistency, Coverage, Customer, and Call to Action.
Payroll’s Many Hats – Doing More with Less
9:30AM - 10:30AM, Webinar
The role of a payroll practitioner now expands outside the scope of their day-to-day duties. Today, payroll professionals wear many hats in their efforts to assist other areas of HR with processes such as benefit enrollment and onboarding. Fortunately, with modern technology, complete payroll and HR solutions are now available to help streamline, improve and simplify the cross-cutting processes that fall outside of traditional payroll responsibilities. These solutions enable payroll practitioners to do their job more efficiently and effectively today while planning for future growth at the same time. In our presentation, we will discuss the evolution of payroll and HR technology with a focus on how solutions enable payroll practitioners to do more with less, leveraging technology that makes work life better for everyone in the organization.
- What are the benefits of utilizing a leading payroll and HR solution
- How will your business stay compliant with government requirements
- How does utilizing accurate data and reporting help reduce the time spent on administration, so you can focus on growing your business
- How does engaging employees maximize their productivity
Building Your Business from Birth to Buy Out
Regions Bank invited members to attend a panel discussion with valuable information for getting their business through the various stages of its life cycle.
The 7 ½ Things You Need to Know if You Have or Manage Employees
It's the human element that can make a small business thrive; it's also the human element that can create some of the biggest challenges and an overwhelming amount of paperwork! Modern Business Associates (MBA) led a webinar regarding the 7.5 Things You Need to Know if you Have or Manage Employees.
- Why employee engagement matters (and what to do about it)
- Three ways to reduce payroll paperwork
- Updates on the Fair labor Standards Act: Minimum wage and exempt vs. non-exempt employees
- Managing trending EEOC topics including pregnancy discrimination and gender identity
- ... and 3.5 more!
Small Business Stress: What You Must Know
in Order to Sustain Your Pace
in Order to Sustain Your Pace
Anyone who has started a business understand that the stress level can go through the roof. The purpose of this workshop was to help the small business owner understand how stress affects the body, how to correct any stress reactions, and how to "refuel" your engines so that you can achieve your goals with your business!
Your Data is Talking. Are You Listening?