We had a great meeting last week (thank you to the Rowdies for hosting) and we wanted to share some of the updates with you.
Rowdies Team Update: Lee Cohen
– Lee shared that last weekend’s game was the 2nd best attendance of the season.
– Focus on the selling the hat trick package for the final 3 games.
– We’ll soon have season ticket info and pricing for next year to promote.
– Tash Elwyn shared he’s 99% certain there will be up to 50 guests from the Raymond James YPN (Young Professionals Network) in attendance for the October 4th Tailgate and game.
– Lee Cohen shared that the Rowdies are planning to organize at least one and would love to have to buses to take fans to/from the Orlando City B game on October 12th. More details to follow. Pricing will include transportation and ticket.
– Lee also shared that the plan is to open the stadium for watch parties for any playoff road games.
Media Committee: Tash, proxy for Tomas and Charles
– All were reminded to make a habit of tweeting, sharing, posting at least once a week on social media and tagging @TampaBayRowdies, #MLS2StPete and also tag @RobStoneOnFOX when and where possible because he’s a big supporter of the Rowdies and our effort to join the MLS.
– It was also agreed upon that we need someone from our Council to serve up easy social media reminders weekly to our council members in an email so they can simply copy and paste each week. Make it easy for them.
– Anytime the Tampa Bay Times has a positive article we also need to go DIRECTLY to their web page and like and share the article directly from that page because they get counted and tracked differently and it doesn’t take much of an effort (per Joni James) to get it to go viral.
Please stay tuned for upcoming tailgate and event news.
Greg & Tash