St. Petersburg, FL – Jannus Live was full of music, winners and celebration last night (November 4, 2021) where the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce held their 9th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards Ceremony, presented by The Bank of Tampa and Compass Land & Title Company.
In honor of a former mayor who referred to his citizens as “burgers” (as in St. Petersburgers), the Good ‘Burger Awards were established to honor those who contribute in a positive way to make our community special.
Nominated and voted on by members of the community, the nominees, finalists, and winners at this year’s Good ‘Burger event were all representation of community leaders making a positive impact. Congratulations to all!
The 2021 Good ‘Burger Awards winners are:
- Arts & Culture Imagine Museum
- Eats & Treats Harveys 4th Street Grill
- Community Conscious: Grassroots Pet Pal Animal Shelter
- Community Conscious: Large St. Pete Free Clinic
- Makers & Creators Great Explorations Children’s Museum
- Pelican Personality City of St. Petersburg
- Trailblazers & Change Agents Southside Fresh Market
- Cool Companies: Small St Pete-Clearwater Intl Airport
- Cool Companies: Large Eckerd College
- New Biz on the Block Grand Central Brewhouse
- MVB Stan Arthur, I Love St. Pete
Congratulations to the 9th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards winners and a huge thank you to the 70+ sponsors who helped make this event so special, including the Morean Arts Center who delivered locally-crafted artwork as trophies, Bayprint who covered event signage, J.Thor Productions for leading the show, and the following venues who provided food and beverage for more than 400 people: Lolita’s Wine Market, St. Pete Distillery, Sol Bistro, Batdorf & Bronson, 3 Daughters Brewing, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Spice & Tea Exchange, and Hoots Wings.