A Good ‘Burger is a business, organization, or individual in the greater St. Pete area making a positive impact in our community.
The Good ‘Burger Awards are open to all St. Petersburg area organizations and individuals.
- Nominees must complete a Finalist Application for only one category
- Nominations and finalist applications must be submitted online at stpete.com
- Votes for finalists are open to the public through stpete.com
- Recipients of a 2018 – 2020 Good ‘Burger Award are not eligible to win in the same category
NOMINATION & APPLICATION
- The Good ‘Burger Awards consist of a variety of categories. Please review the categories to determine the best fit.
- Any member of the St. Pete Community may nominate any organization/individual during the Nomination window from June 21, 2021 – July 23, 2021.
- Organizations/Individuals may nominate themselves by completing a Finalist Application Form from June 21, 2021 – July 23, 2021. Those nominated by a member of the public will be notified and is responsible for submitting a Finalist Application to the St. Pete Chamber by 5:00PM on July 23, 2021 in order to be considered for an award. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Finalist selection for the 9th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards will take place from July 26, 2021 to July 30, 2021. The Good ‘Burger Awards Selection Committee are business and philanthropic leaders from the St. Pete Chamber membership. Committee members will not review categories in which their businesses are nominated. Committee members will not review any organization’s application with which they have a personal or professional affiliation. All applications will be screened by Chamber staff members to ensure application criteria are met. The Committee will not review incomplete applications. The top 10 Finalists in each category will be notified by the St. Pete Chamber no later than August 13, 2021. All decisions are final.
WINNERS & NOTIFICATION
Award winners will be determined by popular vote. Voting is open to the public from Monday, August 30, 2021 to Friday, October 1, 2021. Winners will be announced during the 9th Annual Good ‘Burger Awards on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Tickets are required to attend.