ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA – Leadership St. Pete® (LSP) is pleased to announce the class of 2020. The second oldest of its kind in the nation, Leadership St. Pete is a dynamic, intensive, interactive six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership.
“I am honored, as the chair of this year’s class, to introduce the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2020, on behalf of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce and the 38 member Planning Committee,” said Class Chair, Madeline McCarthy of TJM Properties. “This year’s class is a representation of the diversity of our community from a personal and professional standpoint. This committed group of leaders is passionate about the success of our great city and is driven to leave a lasting impact on our community through their work and leadership.”
Introducing the Leadership St. Pete® Class of 2020. Class headshots are available for download here.
- Dr. Lily Abadal — St. Petersburg Catholic High School
- Stacy Alexander — Shorecrest Preparatory School
- Sean Barber, AIA, NCARB, LEED, AP — EMPAD Architecture + Design
- Alyssa Bedard — Breathing through Life Doula and Birth Services
- Julie Bostick, CFRE, bCRE — St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Christie Bruner — City of St. Petersburg
- Bo Countryman — Azoto
- Shanna DiNobile — St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club
- Shawn Drouin — City of St. Petersburg
- Michael Dudek — Tampa Bay Rays
- David Fanciullacci, CFP®, AAMS — Raymond James
- Chloe Firebaugh — M/I Homes of Tampa, LLC
- Stacy Gerardo — Raymond James
- Patrick Gessleman, PE, LEED AP ND — Osborn Engineering
- Leslie Hafer, Ed.D. — St. Petersburg College- Gibbs Campus
- Acquandist Hamilton — City of St. Petersburg
- Anne Hathorn — Anne Hathorn Legal Services, LLC
- Katie Jackson — Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A.
- Jacqueline Jarrell — BayCare Health System
- Jake Kent — Dilly Media
- LaShante Keys, M.S. — Community EFX, INC.
- Jana Kutzko — Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute
- Michael Labbee — Phillips, Hayden & Labbee, LLP
- Sarah Lindemuth — Meshsem, Inc.
- Kevin Lonzo — The SGB Network
- Justin McClain, LCSW — Home Again Counseling
- Brian Miles — St. Petersburg College
- Stephanie Morge — Power Design, Inc.
- Ron Platt — Keller Williams Realty St. Pete
- Jenny Putrino — Smith & Associates
- Beth Reynolds — The Morean Arts Center
- Melissa Salamanca, MBA — Bank OZK
- Frank Sepcic, AIA, NCARB — Harvard Jolly Architecture
- Sherri Smith-Dodgson — Miss Science/ Discover Science 4 Kids
- Mark Sprague C.M. — St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
- Mike Thackrey — VineIT
- Debbie Viveiros, AAP, CTP — The Bank of Tampa
- Chief Keith Watts — St. Petersburg Fire Rescue
- Russell Williams, CIR — Power Design, Inc.
- Alexander Zesch — Iurillo Law Group, P.A.
The class was introduced for the first time at the LSP Alumni Association Holiday Social held on Wednesday, December 4 at St. Petersburg Yacht Club and kicked off with an Orientation Dinner held at The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club on December 11. The class will formally commence with Opening Retreat at Innisbrook Golf Resort on January 10-11 followed by 11 educational seminars and 3 additional leadership retreats. The class will take on a civic-engagement, physical facility improvement project through the duration of their LSP experience. This year’s patron sponsors are Collaborative Labs, Duke Energy, Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, Phillips Hayden and Labbee, Power Design, and Raymond James.
The LSP logo is available for download here.
ABOUT LEADERSHIP ST. PETE®
As one of the oldest leadership programs in America and a division of the St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce® and its 501(c)(3) Foundation, Leadership St. Pete® is a dynamic, intensive, interactive, six-month experience designed to promote and enhance community leadership through an in-depth introduction to social, economic, business and political issues in the St. Petersburg area. The mission of LSP is to identify, recruit and develop leaders who represent the diversity of our city and who will assume future leadership roles in our community. The LSP program is made possible through the generous support of community partners. Patron Sponsors of the Class of 2020 are Collaborative Labs, Duke Energy, Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute, Phillips Hayden and Labbee, Power Design, and Raymond James.
Please direct media inquiries regarding Leadership St. Pete® to one of the following Media Relations Contacts:
Lindsay Petty | LSP Marketing Committee Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org | 727-688-5071
Madeline McCarthy | Chair, LSP Class of 2020
email@example.com | 727-542-8934
Lucinda Grant | Chair Elect, LSP Class of 2021
firstname.lastname@example.org | 727-893-7337