Despite some big event cancellations (and some still coming) our members and local businesses are open and ready to turn your Grand Prix frown upside down this weekend with these specials.
*Subject to change. Follow up with these businesses via a phone call or social media for more timely updates.*
Get Out on The Water
St. Pete is blessed with miles of coastland and the award-winning beaches that come with it. Here’s a few Chamber of Commerce member experiences to consider:
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- Bada Bing Water Sports
- Hubbard’s Marina Deep Sea Fishing/Dolphin Watch, Sight Seeing Tours
- JP Catamaran
- Sailing Florida Charters & Sailing School
Get Out of Your Car
It’s Chamber of Commerce kind of Weather in the Sunshine City! Take a stroll through our waterfront park system – one of the largest and best in the country. Here’s a few other ways to #CarFreeStPete with our members:
- Executive Helicopter Tours
- Coast Bike Share
- The Mall at Sundial
- eTrike Co.
- Sartorial Inc. – Get 10% off entire store (excludes clearance and sales) by presenting Grand Prix tickets
- Jackie Z’s Trunk Show
- Fit2Run – Apparel and footwear super sale with complimentary gate analysis
- Diamonds Direct – $50 Towards Jewelry Purchase
- Zazoo’d – 25% off everything
- FUSION Hotel – Skyview Terrace bar open all weekend Happy Hour 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, $4.00 Green Beers, $5.00 Jameson shots, $6.00 Car Bombs, $14 Shepherd’s Pie, $16 Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner, Live Music Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
Get A Good Meal
We are a local foodie haven. We’re proud of our unique, independent eateries offering a variety of experiences. Satisfy your palette, without breaking your bank, with some of these members.
- The Lure St. Pete – Happy Hour on Friday 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM & 11:00 PM – 2:00AM as well as Brunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 10:00 AM
- Maple Street Biscuit Co. – Free cinnamon biscuits and free coffee for those with General Admission Grand Prix tickets
- Willie Jewell’s Old School Bar-B-Q – Friday: All you can eat Ribs, Saturday: All you can eat Pork, Sunday: All you can eat Chicken
- Ruth’s Chris – Wine Dinner
- Metro Diner – 10% off entire bill with General Admission Grand Prix ticket
- Nueva Cantina – $3 Margaritas All Day Happy Hour on Saturdays 11:00 AM to 6:00PM , Fridays 2:00PM to 6:00PM Happy Hour, $1 tacos from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the bar, Sunday Brunch 11:00 AM to 3:00PM Bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary’s and Sangria for $12 and kids eat free all day on Sundays
- Pacific Counter – Happy Hour every day from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM all draft beers and kombucha $2.50, Combo special: fresh made juices and teas for $4 extra with small or large bowl
- PDQ on 4th Street – Present General admission ticket get 10% off total bill
GO SEE OUR ART
Our art is everywhere – with over 500 murals throughout our city – it might be the easiest and cheapest way to see the best of our city. Stop by the visitors center for a mural map and a chance to buy some cool creations by our local artists.
- Imagine Museum – $2.00 with Grand Prix ticket
- The Florida Holocaust Museum
- 2nd Saturday ArtWalk – Click for updates on open galleries
Treat Yourself. You Deserve It
The weekend is here and it’s the time to grant yourself some serious R&R. We know just the helping hearts and hands that are ready to spoil you, your family, and friends.
- Hope Beauty & Wellness – 10% Off for New Customers, $200 Off Microblading for March
- Peaceful Warriors Wellness Center – $15 Off New Customers
- Handcrafted Healing – 15% Off All Full Price Sessions
- The Woodhouse Day Spa – Buy $100 Gift Card, Get a Bonus $20 Gift Card Free; Book & Bring a friend, Get your service 25% Off March 12th – March 14th
- PAINT Nail Bar St. Pete – Complimentary Parafin Wax w/ Any Service , Complimentary Gel Polish Upgrade w/ Any Mani or Pedi
- Kristine Marshall, D.D.S – Anyone w/o insurance can get an exam, x-rays, and a basic cleaning for $120