Get to Know: Inaugural Battle of the Bays - Topgolf Edition
The most fun local networking and bragging-rights event is coming to Topgolf St. Pete on October 14th! Hosted by I Love the Burg and That’s So Tampa, the inaugural Battle of the Bays – Topgolf Edition is a 2 hour golf tournament pitting teams of six players from local businesses and corporations against each other in the name of friendly competition and networking.
Chamber members can use code “CHAMBER” to get $100 off your team’s registration!
As part of the tournament, each team of 6 will participate in two hours of gameplay at Topgolf, and will also be able to enjoy a full buffet of food and refreshments, including wings, donut holes, charcuterie, chips and dips, buffalo cauliflower and more as well as one beer or house wine per player (cash bar available as well).
Battle of the Bays is a fun professional networking opportunity, bringing together 60+ of the area’s business leaders and team members. All participating teams will have their companies and team names mentioned on I Love the Burg and That’s So Tampa’s website and Instagram platforms. The winner will receive a dedicated website editorial or Instagram Post for their business on I Love the Burg and That’s So Tampa and a prize package valued at over $2,000!
What to know
- How to join: Register your team and use code “CHAMBER” to get $100 off.
- What to expect: Two hours of competition playing Topgolf games, plus food, drinks, and networking
- Details: Saturday, October 14, 2-4 pm at Topgolf St. Pete, 220 Carillon Parkway North
- Who is participating: GrowthMVP, Perfectly Bare Laser, Alliance Regen & Rehab, CCS Medical, Paws 'n' Rec, and Gateway Subs
- Winning Team Receives:
- One Editorial or Instagram Post on I Love the Burg & That’s So Tampa for their company ($1,000 value)
- Prize package worth over $2,000 including items from Paws 'n' Rec, Gateway Subs, Birdie Club, Beach Town Yoga, and Drip IV
For further questions or sponsorship information, please contact Sarah Moeller at firstname.lastname@example.org