Find Your Place
The St. Petersburg Area Chamber of Commerce leads members in connecting, nurturing, and sustaining long-term relationships that will successfully grow their businesses and make an impact in our community— now and into the future.
We developed our memberships with you in mind.
We know that each organization has a different purpose, mission, vision, and goals, which is why we offer memberships opportunities crafted around what is most beneficial for your business–your available time and desired impact to engage with us and our community.
As a Community Leader, Trustee or Advisor investor, you are supporting the Chamber’s mission of economic growth and community vitality. Community Leader, Trustee and Advisor members have exclusive access to C-level events, recognition across multiple platforms, access to a Corporate Membership Concierge and more.
Community Builders are cultivating the market, and growing our economy. Tickets to our Grow Smarter Forum, and an invitation to engage in the Grow Smarter Council will give your business a strong presence in our economy’s future success.
- 12 months of website advertising on stpete.com ($2,400 value)
- Up to 3 separate business listings, business locations or directory categories in the online and printed membership directory
Market Wise members are looking to dive deeper into community engagement initiatives all while watching their own business’ bottom line.
- 6 months of website advertising on stpete.com ($1,200 value)
- One-time use mailing labels
- Credit for digital newsletter advertising ($200 value)
Main Street members are focused on increasing their visibility on the web and in the ‘Burg. At this level, members have exclusive access to event hosting opportunities- bringing people right to their location.
- 2 weeks of TV Display Advertising in The St. Pete Store & Visitors Center or
- Chamber Front Office ($250 value)
- Ability to guest blog via the Chamber’s Bright Spot Blog
- One Member Bright Spot to highlight your organization via a blog post and email to the entire membership
Start Up members are sole proprietors and entrepreneurs who are seeking opportunities to get plugged into the community and grow their network.
- Access the online Members Only Portal
- Submit events to the Chamber calendar and e-newsletter
- Upload coupons and discounts
- Submit news to be highlighted via the e-newsletter, Twitter and Chamber news page
Get In Touch
Have an event coming up that you would like to invite fellow Chamber members to? One-time use mailing labels are available through the Chamber.
Questions about your membership benefits? Contact Lilly Quinones, Member Service Coordinator at (727) 388-2918 or email@example.com